Just a little heads up that there is still time to impress us with your grittiest stories for a chance to be part of our May 2014 Grit Lit showcase.
Tim and I are currently putting the line up together. A date will be set soon.
Here are the rules:
- 1500-2000 words max
- Fiction and non-fiction accepted.
- All genres fine, but we’re looking for a literary slant rather than a mainstream bestseller.
- Doesn’t matter if you haven’t been published and don’t have an agent – our night is about presenting quality writing with a “Grit Lit” edge.
- Email your submission to email@example.com
- We will email you back to say whether your piece is right for the night
- Even if you don’t get through, please come down on the night – there’s some good networking to be had!
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: 1 MARCH 2014
We will let you know if you’re in the May line up – or not – by 15 March at the latest.
Expect another raucous, but humourous night of tales from the wrong side of the tracks for our Brighton fringe of the Fringe special.
In the meantime, have a lovely Xmas, thanks for your support over the past 5 years and we’ll see you in the new year!